You will receive a FREE initial interview to see if I am the doula for you.
When you hire me, you get an independent and self-employed doula. As your doula, I am working for you, and your partner, and not your care provider or hospital. I accompany you in labor either at a hospital, birth center, or home.
Your package includes:
• 2 pre-birth visits including (first visit must have partner present, if they are available)
• birth plan counseling
• childbirth counseling
• unlimited telephone consultations
• on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week beginning at 37 weeks
• emotional, physical and informational services before, during, and after birth
• uninterrupted support during labor, birth, and immediate postpartum• assistance in communicating with medical staff to ensure you have the information you need to make informed choices (if needed)
• suggestions for labor progress
• relaxation and breathing techniques, massage, position and other suggestions in labor
• three to four hours support after birth
• stay with you while your partner runs errands, if needed
• breastfeeding help to ensure correct latch
• up to 6 weeks breastfeeding support in your home
• breastfeeding support by phone or text up to one year
• one postpartum visit in your home within two weeks birth
• evaluate breastfeeding
• answer any questions
• review of your birth
• opportunity to provide feedback concerning my services
Contact Marivette here to get your free consultation!